Translate

26 June, 2015

really a leaf

Stencilling is a lot of fun, and using natures own products to stencil makes a card so individual.  Especially using a leaf, because there will never be another one exactly the same!
 
For this card I used distress inks in several colours to stencil the leaf onto grey card (the leaves I used are liquidambar AKA sweet-gum).  Then I used a spray bottle with diluted reinker, and yes the blobs are intended - I had to do them with a wooden skewer dipped in the bottle. Stamped sentiment, which I did in two parts which kind of makes a link between the leaves.
Anyway I hope you like it, and if you haven't tried it, have a go!
 
Entered in


3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Striking and fabulous stenciling
Thanks for playing along at Less is More.
Sarah

Neets B said...

I love that you used a leaf, the outlines look great with your spritzing.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Anne said...

Catching up on my comments, sorry this is so late!
How clever to use your own and unique stencil! Fab card
Thanks for joining us last week
Anne
Less is More