Translate

04 June, 2017

Birthday Clown

This is such a simple image but it is full of happy!
I needed a boy card and thought this would do the trick (pun intended) ... and besides, I never met a girl who like to juggle.

It's "Anything Goes" at Come And Get It this time, so have a look at the Design Team's creative work and join us:  cagichallenge

The always fabulous Bugaboo is our sponsor and I used:  bugaboostamps - clown-around-juggle

Image: Bugaboo
Coloured with Copics
Die flag: unbranded
Stamp sentiment: Connoisseur
Twine, Kindyglitz













Shared on challenges:
glitternsparklechallenge-242-boys
ikesworld-challenges-89-anything-goes+happy
starstampzchoose-at-least-3 handcoloured, digi, twine, glitter glue.
carabbiemomentsofcraft-119-birthday
disdigidesigns-birthdays
craftycalendar-june-challenge-boys-will-be-boys
lovetoscrap-98-boyz-rule

9 comments:

Sall said...

Ah a happy bright clown, I've never seen a clown image before and love this one! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

What a super cute card. Lovely little character and I really like your tiny banners :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

crafty-stamper said...

Great (not scary) clown image and great B.paper
Carol x

Megan J said...

Hi Carol, a great card for any budding juggler, love the background paper and the sentiment on the flags looks great... thank you for coming along to play with us at Snippets Playground this fortnight, good luck in the draw... have a wonderful week... Megan GD

Sue said...

Such a happy bright and cute card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xx

Di said...

Great card - Megan said it all for me!

Hugs

Di xx

Robin said...

Oh how cute! Love that background paper! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Claire said...

Its a very happy, smiley and bright card. I like how you've done the sentiment x

ike said...

Hi Carole - sorry I forgot to link my name on IWC Blog for you to contact me. I've fixed that now :-D Congrats on your Win. :-D
IKE xx